Get the latest updates, news and product offers via email
Sistema Snack To Go
The Sistema® Snacks TO GO™ is great for taking your snacks on the go.
- Includes a removable tray to keep food separated until ready to eat.
- Modular stacking shape ensures the most efficient use of space in the pantry, fridge and freezer.
- Sistema® easy-locking clips plus flexible seal keeps food fresher for longer.
Use & Care
The Sistema® TO GO™ range is perfect for busy lifestyles. Convenient products, featuring multi-compartments, snack pots, bowls and cutlery, are designed for keeping salads, sandwiches and other food items fresh on the go. Whether you are taking lunch to the workplace, to school, or on trips to the park, we have everything covered for your food on the go needs.
- Remove all labels/packaging and wash before use.
- Sistema® Renew™ containers are made of microwave safe materials that can be used to reheat precooked foods to the proper recommended temperature. These containers are not intended for cooking.
- Excessive reheating time in the microwave may damage the container. Reheating implies the maximum short term (less than 30 seconds) service temperature of a Sistema® Renew™ container is 165°F/74°C followed by a cool down period. Maintaining temperatures at 165°F/74°C or higher is considered cooking, and is outside the intended use of these containers.
- Reheating and/or melting butter or foods high in salt, oil, fat or sugar content (i.e. chocolate, candies, syrup) could lead to severe damage and potentially melt the container.
These containers may stain when reheating foods containing tomato or curry based products or curry seasoned with the herb turmeric.
- Follow your microwave manufacturer’s recommendation when defrosting or reheating foods.
- When microwaving, remove lid to allow steam to vent. To prevent splattering, cover with a paper towel or lid may be loosely placed on top and rotated ¼ turn. Sealing plastic lids while heating may create extra pressure causing the lid to warp or create dangerous steam build up.
- Avoid using plastic wrap on or inside the container during microwave use. The plastic wrap could heat, melt and adhere to the container walls.
- Sistema® Renew™ containers are made of materials that are safe for normal household dishwashers (top rack only). Be sure that the containers are secured on the top rack so that they do not come in contact with the dishwasher element to avoid melting. They can also be
washed by hand in warm soapy water.
- Sistema® Renew™ containers are made of materials that are safe for freezer use. Please note that plastics are less flexible when cold or frozen and may break if dropped. Also note that water expands when frozen, so when filled to capacity the container could expand or crack.
- Do not use utensils with sharp edges (i.e. knives) in the container, as they could scratch or scuff the container surface.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
|Capacity||400ml / 13.5 oz / 1.7 cups|
|Dimensions||L 111mm x H 72mm x W 111mm|
All Sistema® products are BPA and phthalates free!
- Brand: Sistema®
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Can be put in freezer
- Not leakproof!
- BPA free and phthalates free
What is BPA?
Bisphenol A (BPA for short) is an organic compound that is used in the production of plastic / plastic. It has been proven that these substances 'release' and can end up in our diet with adverse health consequences.