Get the latest updates, news and product offers via email
Convenient Bento Box lunch box with 4 compartments and a yoghurt pot. The Bento Box is perfect for carrying your lunch and snacks on the go. Read more
Sistema Bento Box 1.25L
Handy Bento Box lunch box with 4 compartments and a yoghurt jar. The Bento box is perfect for taking your lunch and snacks along the way.
Sistema's Bento Box is ideal for keeping your lunch and snacks separate and fresh until you are ready to eat. With multiple removable compartments and a yogurt pot, ideal for snacks and lunch portions.
The practical clips and the rubber seal ensure that everything stays nice and fresh.
All Sistema® products are BPA and phthalates free!
Note: Look carefully at the dimensions. Take a centimeter if necessary so that you have an idea of the size.
Capacity 1.25L / 42.27oz / 5.28cups
Length 185mm / 7.28in
Width 168mm / 6.61in
Height 77mm / 3.03in
This product is available in multiple colors.
Use & Care
The Sistema® TO GO™ range is perfect for busy lifestyles. Convenient products, featuring multi-compartments, snack pots, bowls and cutlery, are designed for keeping salads, sandwiches and other food items fresh on the go. Whether you are taking lunch to the workplace, to school, or on trips to the park, we have everything covered for your food on the go needs.
- Remove all labels/packaging and wash before use.
- Sistema® TO GO™ containers are safe for normal household dishwashers (top rack only). Make sure the containers sit securely on the top rack, this will prevent them from coming into contact with the heating element and prevent them from melting, and remove the lunch box before the heat drying cycle. Most dishwasher temperatures are a guideline only and actual temperatures can fluctuate by as much as 20°C. The yumbox can deform in the dishwasher due to incorrect use and damage can occur.
- Warm soapy water can also be used to wash the containers.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they may cause dullness to the finish.
- Do not use utensils with sharp edges (e.g., knives) in the container. They could scratch or scuff the container surface.
- Sistema® TO GO™ containers can be used to reheat pre-cooked foods (without lid).
- Follow the recommended food storage directions, use, or heating instructions, based on the knowledge about the food or the information on the food label. Also follow the microwave manufacturer’s recommendation when defrosting or reheating foods.
- When microwaving, remove the lid to allow steam to vent. To prevent splattering, cover with a paper towel. Sealing plastic lids while heating may create extra pressure causing the lid to warp or create dangerous steam build-up.
- Sistema® TO GO™ containers are safe for freezer use.
- Foods containing water expand when frozen. Leave sufficient space in container when freezing to allow for expansion.
- Containers can become stiff after freezing. Allow the container to rest for a few minutes at room temperature or run under warm water before opening or microwaving.
- These containers may stain when reheating foods like tomato-based sauces, beetroot, curries, food seasoned with the herb turmeric, or foods with high fat or high sugar content.
- Reheating and/or melting butter or foods high in salt, oil, fat or sugar content (i.e. chocolate, candies, syrup) could lead to severe damage and potentially melt the container.
- Avoid using plastic wrap on or inside the container during microwave use. The plastic wrap could heat, melt, and adhere to the container walls.
- These containers are not intended for cooking. Excessive reheating time in the microwave may damage the container.
- As this product is not leak-proof, extra care must be observed when transporting food that contains any form of liquid.
CAUTION: Remove lid when in microwave to avoid dangerous steam build up. Do not use in a conventional oven, on a hot plate, under the grill, on the stove top or in convection microwave oven using convection settings. Use care when handling a container with hot contents or after reheating in the microwave.
We recommend that you always store your lunchbox with the lid open when not in use, so that the seal can dry completely. If you store your lunch box with the lid closed, mold can develop.
Damage caused by overheating in a dishwasher is not covered under warranty (you must only use the top rack at a maximum of 50 degrees for a maximum of 110 minutes and remove from the dishwasher before the drying cycle), this also applies to misuse or abuse.
Always refer to the product and/or packaging itself for the most up-to-date information.
- Brand: Sistema®
- Content: 1.25l
- Can be put in freezer
- BPA and phthalates free
What is BPA?
Bisphenol A (BPA ) is an organic compound that is used in the production of plastic. It has been proven that these substances 'release' and can end up in our diet with adverse health consequences.