Get the latest updates, news and product offers via email
Are you not completely happy with the order you have placed? Then you can return products* (see return conditions) within 14 days of receipt. The right of return only applies to consumers.
Products can only be returned if the product is unopened, unused (not even swatched or tested), provided with the original seal (where applicable) and provided with the original product packaging. When opening, using, testing, swatching or breaking the seal of the product, your order is final and can no longer be returned.
The costs for returning are for the account of the customer. Returns must be sent back to the Netherlands. These costs are approximately 7.25 per package in NL, and approx. €10.95 from Belgium & Germany. Consult the website of your carrier for the exact rates.
Please note: If we do receive opened or used products back, they will be returned to the customer by means of an accompanying letter and the costs for the return shipment will be charged.
Hygiene items (such as underwear) cannot be returned. We reserve the right to refuse returned products if it is suspected that the products have already been opened, used or damaged through no fault of our own.
Did you receive a gift when spending a certain amount? Then keep in mind that the gift may be canceled if you fall below the amount to be spent due to the returned product. You must then also return the gift or the cost of the value of the gift will be deducted.
If the products meet the conditions*, you can return them, stating the order number, to:
4906 CR Oosterhout
Always make sure that your package is provided with a Track & Trace code and keep the proof of shipment at least until your return has been processed.
Shalimo is not responsible for lost packages, damaged goods or delays during the transport of a return shipment.
Without an order number, there is a chance that we cannot process your return because we simply do not know who the return comes from. So always put a note with your order number in the box or print out the digital packing slip (which is attached to your track and trace mail).
As a customer you are responsible for the costs of the return shipment.
What happens after receiving your return?
When receiving the order, the products will be checked for hygiene reasons whether the seal is still intact, whether there are no traces of use, whether the products are unopened and unused. If everything is found to be in order, the money will be refunded as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days.
If the returned products do not meet these conditions, we unfortunately cannot accept your return. If we receive opened and/or used products back, they will be returned to the customer by means of an accompanying letter.
* If the product does not meet the return conditions, return costs will be charged.
* If the product does not meet the return conditions, return costs will be charged. This includes an amount of € 6.95 representing the return and resending of the products.
- The costs for returns are for the customer. From Germany approx €10,95. From Belgium approx €9,95.
- The items must be unopened, unused, sealed, in their original & flawless condition and provided with the original labels or packaging.
-When breaking the seal, opening or testing the product, your order is final and can no longer be returned. The costs for returning are for the account of the customer.
- Products that have a seal (for reasons of hygiene) cannot be returned at the time the seal is broken or damaged.
- For products that do not contain a seal, products are checked for damage or traces of use. If a product suffers so much damage from use than how the product was sent, the customer will be given an option to either deduct the damage from the refund or have the product sent to the customer again for an amount of € 6.95. The customer will be informed about this in advance.
- If the customer's choice is not made with a damaged product, the return cannot be processed further.
Why not a free return?
The costs incurred for sending (unfortunately, PostNL does not send for free) must be paid in one way or another. Most web stores calculate these costs by adding them to the selling price of the products. We could do the same (make our products all more expensive) and make it look like we don't charge shipping costs - as is usually the case with other web stores. However, we find this unfair because in this way customers who order multiple items are then punished because they are actually charged double shipping costs.
The web shops that do not charge shipping costs, earn without you noticing the 'no shipping costs'.
In addition, returns are unfortunately not sustainable.
See here the consequences of your order and return behavior.