Get the latest updates, news and product offers via email
Terms & Conditions
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Article 1 - Definitions
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
Article 3 - Applicability
Article 4 - The offer
Article 5 - The agreement
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
Article 8 - Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
Article 9 - The price
Article 10 - Conformity and warranty
Article 11 - Delivery and execution
Article 12 - Payment
Article 13 - Complaints procedure
Article 14 - Disputes
Article 15 - Small order surcharge
Article 16 - Additional or different provisions
ARTICLE 1 - DEFINITIONS
The following definitions apply in these terms and conditions:
- Cooling off period : the period within which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
- Consumer : the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
- Day : calendar day;
- Sustainable data carrier : any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that allows future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
- Right of withdrawal : the possibility for the consumer to cancel the distance agreement within the cooling-off period;
- Entrepreneur : the natural or legal person who offers products and / or services to consumers at a distance;
- Distance agreement : an agreement whereby in the context of a system for distance selling of products and / or services organized by the entrepreneur up to and including the conclusion of the agreement use is made exclusively of one or more techniques for remote communication;
- Technology for distance communication : means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and trader being in the same place at the same time.
ARTICLE 2 - IDENTITY OF THE ENTREPRENEUR
1056 HN Amsterdam
E: [email protected]
ARTICLE 3 - APPLICABILITY
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and to every distance contract concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
- Before the distance agreement is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions is made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance agreement is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed at the entrepreneur and they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, contrary to the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions may be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that the consumer can can be stored in a simple way on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, it will be indicated before the distance contract is concluded where the general terms and conditions can be read electronically and that they will be sent free of charge electronically or otherwise at the request of the consumer.
- In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions the consumer can always invoke the applicable provision that is most favorable to him is.
ARTICLE 4 - THE OFFER
- If an offer has a limited duration or is subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true representation of the products and / or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
- Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer. This concerns in particular:
- the price including taxes;
- the possible costs of delivery;
- the manner in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions are required for this;
- whether or not the right of withdrawal is applicable;
- the method of payment, delivery and implementation of the agreement;
- the period for accepting the offer, or the period within which the entrepreneur guarantees the price;
- the level of the rate for distance communication if the costs of using the technique for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the regular basic rate for the means of communication used;
- whether the agreement is archived after its conclusion, and if so how the consumer can consult it;
- the way in which the consumer, before concluding the agreement, can check the information provided by him in the context of the agreement and, if desired, restore it;
- any other languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the agreement can be concluded;
- the codes of conduct to which the trader is subject and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct electronically; and
- the minimum duration of the distance agreement in the event of an extended transaction.
ARTICLE 5 - THE AGREEMENT
- The agreement is concluded, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, at the moment the consumer accepts the offer and meets the corresponding conditions.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the entrepreneur has not confirmed receipt of this acceptance, the consumer can terminate the agreement.
- If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures.
- The entrepreneur can - within the law - inform himself if the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a sound conclusion of the distance agreement. If on the basis of this investigation the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request or to attach special conditions to the implementation.
- The entrepreneur will send the following information with the product or service, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium:
- the visiting address of the establishment of the entrepreneur where the consumer can go with complaints;
- the conditions under which and the way in which the consumer can exercise the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
- the information about guarantees and existing service after purchase;
- the information included in article 4 paragraph 3 of these terms and conditions, unless the trader has already provided this information to the consumer prior to the execution of the agreement;
- the requirements for canceling the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is of indefinite duration.
- In the case of an extended transaction, the provision in the previous paragraph applies only to the first delivery.
ARTICLE 6 - RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
When delivering products:
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to dissolve the agreement for 30 days without giving any reason. This cooling-off period starts on the day following receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative designated in advance by the consumer and announced to the entrepreneur.
- During the cooling-off period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
The items must be unopened, unused (also not tested in any way, sealed, in their original & flawless condition and provided with the original labels or packaging. If the seal is broken, opened or tested, the product is your order final and can no longer be returned.
Products that have a seal (for reasons of hygiene) cannot be returned when the seal is broken or damaged.
- Hygiene items (such as underwear) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Upon termination of the agreement, the consumer is obliged to return the products concerned within 14 days. This period starts on the day that the consumer indicates that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal on the method indicated by the entrepreneur.
For the delivery of services:
- Upon delivery of services, the consumer has the option to dissolve the agreement without giving any reason for at least fourteen days, starting on the day of entering into the agreement.
- To make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer must comply with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur with the offer and / or at the latest upon delivery.
ARTICLE 7 - COSTS IN THE EVENT OF WITHDRAWAL
- If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of the return shipment will be borne at most. These costs are approximately 7.25 per package in NL, and 10.95 from Belgium & Germany.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days after the withdrawal. This is subject to the condition that the product has already been received back by the online retailer or conclusive proof of complete return can be submitted. The repayment is made in the same way that the transaction originally took place.
ARTICLE 8 - EXCLUSION RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The entrepreneur can exclude the consumer's right of withdrawal to the extent provided for in paragraphs 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
- that have been established by the entrepreneur in accordance with the consumer's specifications;
- that are clearly personal in nature;
- that cannot be returned due to their nature;
- that can spoil or age quickly;
- whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for hygienic products of which the consumer has broken the seal.
3. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
- concerning accommodation, transport, restaurant business or leisure activities to be performed on a certain date or during a certain period;
- whose delivery has begun with the express consent of the consumer before the cooling-off period has expired;
- concerning bets and lotteries.
ARTICLE 9 - THE PRICE
- During the validity period stated in the offer, the prices of the products and / or services offered are not increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
- Contrary to the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur can offer products or services with variable prices that are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and over which the entrepreneur has no influence. This link to fluctuations and the fact that any stated prices are target prices are stated in the offer.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
- Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and:
- these are the result of statutory regulations or provisions; or
- the consumer has the authority to cancel the agreement with effect from the day on which the price increase takes effect.
5. The prices stated in the range of products or services include VAT.
6. All prices are subject to technical errors, printing and typing errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of these errors. In the event of technical errors, printing and typing errors, the entrepreneur is not obliged to deliver the product at the wrong price.
ARTICLE 10 - CONFORMITY AND GUARANTEE
- The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and / or usability and the legal provisions existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement and / or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- If the buyer notices damage to the product immediately after receipt, this damage must be reported immediately in writing to Shalimo with the addition of photos of the damage and damage to the box (where applicable).
- If the products you received do not match what you ordered, or if your delivery is incomplete or damaged in transit, please contact Customer Service immediately by email.
- A guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer can assert against the entrepreneur under the agreement.
ARTICLE 11 - DELIVERY AND IMPLEMENTATION
- The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
- With due observance of what is stated about this in Article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the company will execute accepted orders with due speed, though at the latest within 30 days, unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than 30 days after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement without costs and is entitled to any compensation.
- In the event of termination in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will refund the amount that the consumer has paid as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after termination.
- If delivery of an ordered product appears to be impossible, the entrepreneur will endeavor to make a replacement item available. At the latest at the time of delivery, it will be stated in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item will be delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The costs of a possible return shipment are at the expense of the entrepreneur.
- The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a representative designated in advance and made known to the entrepreneur, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
ARTICLE 12 - PAYMENT
- Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within 7 working days after the start of the reflection period as referred to in Article 6 paragraph 1. In the case of an agreement to provide a service, this period commences after the consumer has received the confirmation of the agreement.
- When selling products to consumers, general terms and conditions may never stipulate an advance payment of more than 50%. When an advance payment is stipulated, the consumer cannot assert any rights regarding the execution of the relevant order or service (s), before the advance payment has been made.
- The consumer has the duty to immediately report inaccuracies in payment data provided or stated to the entrepreneur.
- In the event of non-payment on the part of the consumer, the entrepreneur has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the consumer reasonable costs incurred in advance.
- If you opt for after payment, you must pay the amount to Billink BV (hereinafter: "Billink") within the specified payment period. All rights under the claim have been transferred by us to Billink, who will take care of the collection of the claim. Your data will be tested and registered by or on behalf of Billink, this data can be used for, among other things, the collection of outstanding receivables, marketing purposes, data verification and the testing of orders in the implementation of the acceptance policy of
organizations and / or affiliated with Billink clients. Billink reserves the right to refuse the customer's request for payment on account. The payment term used is a strict deadline. In the event of late payment, the customer is therefore in default without notice of default and Billink is entitled to charge monthly statutory commercial interest from the due date of the invoice (whereby part of a month is considered to be a whole month). Billink is furthermore entitled to charge the customer extrajudicial collection costs based on the law. In the case of business customers, Billink is also entitled to charge reminder and reminder costs to the
customer, without prejudice to Billink's right to charge the costs actually incurred to the customer if they were allowed to exceed the amount thus calculated. to go. These costs amount to at least 15% of the principal with a minimum of 40 euros for consumers and 75 euros for companies. Billink is also entitled to transfer the claim to a third party. What has been determined in relation to Billink in the foregoing will in that case also transfer to the third party to whom the claim has been transferred.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment method (s). Payment must be made to Klarna.
You can find more information in the user conditions of Klarna . General information about Klarna can be found here . Your personal data will be processed by Klarna in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Act and as described in Klarna's privacy statement .
ARTICLE 13 - COMPLAINT REGULATION
- The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints and deals with complaints under this procedure.
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted promptly, fully and clearly described to the entrepreneur, after the consumer has found the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within a period of 14 days with a message of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved in mutual consultation, a dispute arises that is subject to the dispute settlement procedure.
ARTICLE 14 - DISPUTES
The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints and deals with complaints under this procedure.
Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be fully and clearly described and submitted to the entrepreneur within 7 days, after the consumer has found the defects.
Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within the period of 14 days with a message of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
If the complaint cannot be resolved in mutual consultation, a dispute arises that is subject to the dispute settlement procedure.
In the event of complaints, a consumer must first turn to the entrepreneur. In the event of complaints that cannot be resolved in consultation, the consumer should contact Stichting WebwinkelKeur (www.webwinkelkeur.nl), which will mediate free of charge. If there is still no solution, the consumer has the option to have his complaint handled by the Webshop Foundation. Submitting a dispute to this disputes committee involves costs that must be paid by the consumer to the relevant committee. It is also possible to register complaints via the European ODR platform (http://ec.europa.eu/odr).
A complaint does not suspend the obligations of the entrepreneur, unless the entrepreneur indicates otherwise in writing.
If a complaint is found to be justified by the entrepreneur, the entrepreneur will either replace or repair the supplied products free of charge.
ARTICLE 15 - ADDITIONAL OR DIFFERENT PROVISIONS
Additional or deviating provisions from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored in an accessible manner on a durable medium by the consumer.
If you have any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions, you can always contact our customer service. e-mail: [email protected]
ARTICLE 16 – SHIPPING COSTS
The current shipping costs are listed on the shipping and delivery page
The threshold for free shipping is always AFTER discount and excluding shipping costs
ARTICLE 17 - USE WEBSITE
We do our utmost to make the information on this website as accurate and complete as possible. Shalimo does not accept any liability for damage in any form whatsoever resulting from the use of this website or for the incompleteness or inaccuracy of the information on this website.
ARTICLE 18 – ADDITIONAL OR DIFFERENT PROVISIONS
Additional provisions or provisions that deviate from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier.