Get the latest updates, news and product offers via email
Natural Scented Candle - Vanilla et Noisette
A classic but remarkably unique vanilla aroma with scents of caramel, rich maple and chestnut trees in a buttery creamy base. A beautiful and warm scent. Read more
Joik Scented Candle 100% Natural
Vanilla et Noisette: A classic but remarkably unique vanilla scent with the scent of caramel, rich maple and chestnuts in a buttery creamy base. A beautiful and warm scent.
Note: Joik candles have a subtle scent. Natural scented candles smell much less strongly than candles with paraffin and chemical fragrances.
The candle wick is completely metal-free and made from unbleached cotton.
The Joik scented candles consist of 100% rapeseed wax, contain no paraffin, are 100% natural and biodegradable.
Benefits of rapeseed wax:
- We use European rapeseed wax which ensures a smaller ecological footprint thanks to a shorter transport route.
- Rapeseed does not cause monoculture and is not harmful to the environment. In fact, it is used for crop rotation and is normally sown before cereals.
- Our rapeseed wax is GMO-free. Breeding genetically modified organisms is banned in Europe.
- Rapeseed wax is biodegradable and burns longer and cleaner than paraffin.
- Rapeseed wax is vegan
- Burning hours: approximately 30 hours
- Weight: 145g
Rapeseed wax, quality cosmetic grade fragrance oils, cotton wick
Joik has extensively tested all its products to guarantee the highest quality. Experience has taught us the best way to make candles burn. Below are a few tips to keep your candles burning as long as possible and clean.
Always cut the wick to 5mm before lighting your JOIK candle. A fuse that is too long will cause the fuse to smoke. Failure to cut the wick can cause the flame to grow too large and cause the wick to produce smoke - burning a candle under these conditions can be dangerous and it also damages the quality of the candle burning experience. If you see the flame getting too big or smoking, extinguish the candle, cut the wick, and relight the candle.
- Trim the wick to approximately 5 millimeters before use.
- The first time the candle is lit: Burn the candle long enough until the top is completely melted for optimal burning hours. This ensures an even combustion of your candle. It is recommended that you follow this rule every time you burn the candle as it will ensure that you get the most out of your candle.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 3-4 hours continuously.
- Stop burning when you have 1cm or less wax in your JOIK candle.
- Always burn a candle on a heat-resistant surface away from objects that could catch fire.
- Use the candles in a well-ventilated area, but not in an air stream or in a draft.
- Keep the wax of the candle clean of bits of wick, match and dirt at all times.
- Extinguish any candle that smokes or flickers repeatedly or if the flame gets too high. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, check that there are no drafts in the room and light the candle again.
- If the wax doesn't melt properly on one side, try bending or moving the wick slightly that way.
- Do not let the flame get too close to the candle holder.
- Never move a burning candle or a candle whose wax is still liquid.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended.
- Keep a burning candle out of the reach of children and pets.
- If your glass has soot on the rim (because you didn't trim your wick...), use some paper towels to gently wipe it down and clean the glass.