Get the latest updates, news and product offers via email
Bamboo Men Boxers- Black
Everything stays in place with no problem with our smooth and comfortable Men's Boxers. Read more
Boody Bamboo Men Boxers
Everything stays in place with no problem with our smooth and comfortable Men's Boxers. Even after many washes, our Boxers keep their fit for that sporty look, because these men's underwear has seamless sides and a cleverly designed rib pattern. Bonus! Men's underwear looks best when it's comfortable to wear. And that is certainly the case with these super soft Boxers. These Men's Boxers are even fashionable and versatile enough to wear to an unplanned swim, without anyone raising their eyebrows! As if this were not enough: this underwear protects the environment, because it is made from organically grown bamboo. Our signature fabric is naturally breathable, antibacterial, thermo-regulating and hypo-allergenic. This guarantees a whole day of wearing comfort.
Mindfully made and crafted in breathable organically grown bamboo, this everyday essential is soft, simple and sustainable. Organically grown bamboo is highly breathable and comfy, making it perfect for garments that sit close to the skin. This style is naturally eco-friendly, moisture-wicking and hypoallergenic.
PLEASE NOTE:For hygiene reasons, underwear cannot be exchanged or returned. So measure your measurements carefully and determine the correct size based on the size chart.
- Soft and wide, flat-ribbed waistband
- Mid rise
- Medium coverage
- Seamfree design
Model 1 wearing Black is 175cm and wears a size S. Model 2 is 167cm and wears size M.
The benefits of bamboo clothing
There are many benefits of bamboo clothing. It is eco-friendly, silky and comfortable, resilient, hypoallergenic and it protects you from the sun. In particular, it affects three major pillars: sustainability, health and comfort. The advantages at a glance:
- Antibacterial and antifungal for the intimate areas
- Hypoallergenic for sensitive skin
- Breathes and wicks moisture, leaving you feeling fresh anytime, anywhere
- It protects the skin up to UPF 50+
- Silky soft fabric with a pleasant fit
- Thermo-regulating; it keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Anti-static fabric in cold temperatures
- The fit is smooth and close to the skin
- Organically grown bamboo with no pesticides, insecticides and no fertilizers.
- Bamboo only needs rainwater to grow and all the water is recycled.
- Improving air quality. Bamboo plantations produce large amounts of oxygen and absorb more carbon dioxide and greenhouse gases.
- Bamboo grows quickly. It can grow up to 90cm per day!
- Material: 79% Bamboo Viscose 15% Nylon 6% Elastane
- Washing instructions: Warm machine wash with similar colours. Only non-chlorine bleach.
- Do not iron. Do not steam.
- Line dry in the shade or tumble dry on low heat.
- Oeko-Tex ® Standard 100 textile quality mark
- Ecocert certified
The production process
1. The bamboo is grown organically without fertilizers or pesticides and without irrigation, only rainwater comes in handy.
2. Harvesting the Bamboo
First, the green shoots are cut into chunks of raw bamboo.
3. Closed Loop System
The bamboo is then soaked in an emollient by means of a softener. a closed loop system — all liquid is recycled and solvents and o and removed to ensure the process is as environmentally friendly as the bamboo.
4. Drying out the bamboo
The dehydration process helps us to extract the bamboo pulp from the bamboo which is then dried into flat plates.
5. Grinding the bamboo skins
When the bamboo skins are completely dry, they are ground into a soft and hairy material.
6. Bamboo Fabric Comes Up:
The soft material is pressed and twisted into viscose yarn that we use to knit our garments. The garments are knitted in tubes, resulting in little waste of fabric compared to traditional cutting and sewing production, which wastes up to 20% more fabric
7. The Boody End result!
And so a silky soft fabric is created, processed as underwear. It feels natural, soft and quality. Finally, the packaging is made from recycled paper and printed with vegetable inks.