Get the latest updates, news and product offers via email
Vegan Wraps are the sustainable alternative to packaging materials such as aluminum and plastic foil. Read more
Bee's Wrap Vegan Wrap (S/M/L) - Meadow Magic
Bee's Wrap is the modern alternative to plastic packaging material.
Sustainable packaging! Ideal for storing cheese or bread and covering trays.
Three sizes of bee's wrap in 1 package. The sizes small, medium and large are ideal together to start using bee's wrap.
Bee's Wrap Large 33 x 35 cm
Bee's Wrap Medium 25 x 27.5 cm
Bee's wrap small 17.5 x 20 cm
Bee's Wrap is the sustainable alternative to packaging material such as aluminum and plastic film. Ideal for packaging cheese, vegetables or bread and for covering trays. Bee's Wrap is made from organic cotton with beeswax, tree resin and jojoba oil. As a result, it has an antiseptic effect and the packaged food will last longer. Because of the warmth of your hands, the Bee's Wrap molds itself to the product to be packaged and therefore ensures that it is sealed. Easy to clean by rinsing under COLD water with some washing-up liquid if necessary. Do not use hot water because the candelilla wax will react to that. Hang to dry and the Bee's Wrap is ready for the next use!
- For packaging sandwiches and other food
- Organic cotton muslin, candelilla wax, jojoba oil and resin
- Rinse with cold water after use and allow to dry
- Closure of string and knot
- Not suitable for raw meat, chicken and fish
- Will last around 10 to 12 months depending on how often you use it
- The Bee's wrap cannot be exchanged for hygiene reasons
Before using it for the first time, make the wrap into a plug and then unfold it again.
The wrap is ready for the first wrapping.
Grab a piece of melon, and easily wrap the wrap around the melon. Press gently with the hands as you are used to with household foil.
Not suitable for packaging meat & egg
- 100% Cotton
- candelilla wax
- 1 Piece
- Bee's Wrap Large 33 x 35 cm
- Bee's Wrap Medium 25 x 27.5 cm
- Bee's wrap small 17.5 x 20 cm
Organic cotton muslin, candelilla wax, jojoba oil and resin