Get the latest updates, news and product offers via email
Shopping Bag Recycled Fibers - Corail
Shopping bag made of Recycled fibers (from plastic bottles and garment scraps). Read more
Avril Shopping Bag Recycled Fibers - Corail
Woven in France in a solidarity approach, Avril Corail shopping bag in recycled fibers accompanies you on all your travels. Ethical and aesthetic, this bag makes no compromises!
- Coral colour
- Recycled fibers (from plastic bottles and garment scraps)
- Made in a solidarity way by ESAT, adapted or independent companies in need
- The weaving process uses no fossil fuels (CO² emissions divided by 9 and water consumption divided by 5)
- Size: 38x30cm
- Gussets on the sides and the bottom of the bag
- Triple stitching at the handle
- Made in France
How to maintain your Avril Corail shopping bag in recycled fibers?
Wash it in the machine, or better by hand. The temperature should never exceed 30°C if you don't want to see your bag shrink! Do not use the dryer either: hang the bag after having wrung it well.
How many kilos can Avril Corail shopping bag in recycled fibers support?
The bag is made to withstand a maximum load of 15kg under normal use.
Take care of your bag so that it accompanies you as long as possible!
April products do not contain:
Parabens, Silicones, PEG, Nanoparticles, Chemical Filters, SLS, SLES, Benzophenone, BHA, Ethylhexyl Cinnamate, Triclosan, Phenoxyethanol in Methylisothiazolinone (MIT), Artificial Fragrance in Colorants.
In recycled fibers
Made in France